We are open and providing services during the COVID-19 “Stay at Home” order
As a healthcare provider, Vista Behavioral Health Associates is considered an essential business and is permitted to remain open during the COVID-19 “Stay at Home” order.
We are committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and community during this challenging time and are offering a combination of telehealth and in-person services, including therapy and psychiatry.
- New Patients – we are currently accepting new patients for telehealth and in-person services. For more information, please call our Intake department at (412) 641-7016
- Existing Patients – please contact your clinician or the office where you are seen to discuss what services your clinician is currently offering
If You Are Ill or Suspect You May Be Ill
Please contact us to cancel your appointment if any of the following apply:
- You or someone you have been in contact with have tested positive for COVID-19
- You have a fever, cough, runny nose or difficulty breathing
- You or a family/household member have recently traveled to any high-risk areas within or outside of the US
- When in our waiting room, please observe recommended standards for social distancing (six feet)
- For everyone’s safety and to comply with public health recommendations, our administrative assistants are not permitted to open the reception window
If you have questions, need assistance, or wish to make a payment, our administrative assistants are available by telephone.
Services are available for those who prefer not be seen in our office – please discuss your needs with your clinician or our Intake Department.